Our main goal is the reduction of our carbon footprint, so for some years now we have implemented new practices on a recurring basis in order to maximize results. An example is our Sustainable Sourcing Policy, which minimizes the impact of the supply chain, promotes the use of raw materials of sustainable origin, such as FSC/PEFC cardboard and paper and 100% vegetable alcohol, and the use of sustainable sources.
In order to offer the best possible working environment, we regularly plan improvements which go beyond what is legally required, to ensure that our work centers comply with different international standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety.
- ISO 22716: 2008 Cosmetics — Good Manufacturing Practices.
In addition, for over 15 years now we have had an Integrated Management System in place which identifies the significant environmental aspects and impacts of our activities at the four factories and at the Barcelona headquarters. The system, which is ISO 14001:20152 certified, describes all the processes implemented for environmental management and ensures the application of a preventive approach to potential risks:
- Identification and evaluation of environmental aspects and impacts.
- Management, control and monitoring of the identified environmental aspects.
- Emergency management.
- Identification of and compliance with legal requirements.
Likewise, we have the necessary insurance to cover any environmental liability.
2 ISO 14001:2015: reflects the growing importance of environmental management during business processes in companies.